Housing and support for older people : Access and SupportIf you want to remain living in your own home as you get older, if you are struggling with some aspects of living at home bur are still able to manage most of the time , if you are feeling isolated or lonely because of limited social or family contact, we would like to help you.
If someone you know or care for is:
* frail, aged and over 65, or
* frail, Indigenous and over 50 or
* a younger person with a disability or
* a carer
* have cultural or language barriers or
* is financially disadvantaged or
* has dementia or
* is isolated or
* is living in a rural or remote area
We can visit you in your own home and help you understand the eligibility process to access Home Care services.
Contact DetailsMs Monica Neulist
Ph: 0408 513-183
15 - 17 Ely Street
Wangaratta, Victoria 3677