Drug and Alcohol Services: Alcohol and Other Drugs Treatment ServicesWelcome to ACSO Connect, your new front door access into alcohol and other drugs (AOD) community based non-residential treatment services.
Itís our role to:
* Conduct intake and assessment into selected AOD treatment services in Regional Victoria.
* Support you or someone you know to access treatment services once you have been deemed eligible,
or to refer you to another appropriate service.
- Treatment options include care & recovery coordination, counselling and withdrawal.
* Keep in contact with you while you are waiting for services to ensure you are getting the help you need.
To receive AOD community based non-residential treatment services, you or some you know need to demonstrate serious issues arising from your use of alcohol or other drugs including:
* Being at risk of long term harm or impairment, and
* not able to be assisted by primary health care providers alone.
Contact DetailsConsumer Intake Assessment Line
Ph: 1300 022-760
social media: https://www.facebook.com/ACSOau
Postal Address40-42 Rowan Street
Site AddressWangaratta Office
40-42 Rowan Street
Wangaratta, Victoria 3677
Operating Days & TimesCall our AOD Treatment Services Intake & Assessment Line 1300 022 760
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
You can also contact Directline on 1800 888 236 for information & out of hours support.