Suicide and Self Harm: Depression, Anxiety Support and InformationWelcome to ACSO Connect, your new front door access into Mental Health Community Support Services.
It is ACSO’s role to:
* Conduct Intake Assessment into Mental Health Community Support Services in Regional Victoria
* Support you or some you know to access these services once you have been deemed eligible,or to refer you to another appropriate service
* Keep in contact with you while you are waiting for services to ensure you are getting the help you need.
To be eligible for MHCSS, you or someone you know must:
* Be aged between 16 to 64 years of age
* Have a mental health concern that is significantly impacting on your life
* Have impairments that are permanent and may reduce functioning in (at least) one of the following:
-Communication - Social interaction - Learning - Self-care - Self-management, and
* Have an impairment that affects your ability to work or interact socially
You can contact us to discuss your individual situation and to find out more information about services available in your area.
We can speak with you over the phone or can arrange for a worker to meet with you face to face.
We can also link families and carers into supports they may need.
Contact DetailsConsumer Intake Assessment Line
Ph: 1300 022-760
Site AddressWangaratta Office
40-42 Rowan Street
Wangaratta, Victoria 3677