Immunisations : Free Immunisation Services - Community CareBenalla Community Care, 45 Coster Street Benalla, continues with their free immunisation sessions on the first Monday of every month with their times being 10.00am until 11.30am.
Parents and guardians please bring along your child's Health Record Book so that staff can record the immunisations.
No bookings required.
Contact DetailsMobile Immunisation Service
Ph: 1800 655-360
Postal AddressPO Box 227
BENALLA VIC 3672
Site AddressBenalla Community Care
45 Coster Street
Benalla, Victoria 3672
Operating Days & TimesThe first Monday of every month from 10am until 11.30am.
EligibilityAll members of the public
Age RangesNo age range - all welcome
Wheelchair Access ProvidedYes
Other services Offered by Benalla Rural City Council
- Benalla Live4Life Youth Mental Health Initiative
- BPACC volunteers
- Community Development
- Emergency Support
- Free Immunisations Sessions at Waminda House
- L2P Learner Driver Program / Young People / Volunteers
- Litter Gatherers Volunteers
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers
- Mobility and Accessibility
- Planned Activities Volunteers
- Rural Access
- Rural Outreach
- Visitor Information Centre Volunteers
- Volunteer Transport
- Walk to School