Volunteering Services: Visitor Information Centre VolunteersVolunteers play an important role as ambassadors for the region.
You do not need to have lived in Benalla for a long time to volunteer.
If you enjoy meeting and speaking with people, learning about the region and have a morning or afternoon per fortnight to spare, then join our enthusiastic, friendly team.
Contact DetailsMs Alison Angus
Ph: (03) 5760-2627
Site AddressVisitor Information Centre
14 Mair Street
Benalla, Victoria 3672
Wheelchair Access ProvidedYes
Other services Offered by Benalla Rural City Council
- Benalla Live4Life Youth Mental Health Initiative
- BPACC volunteers
- Community Development
- Emergency Support
- Free Immunisation Services - Community Care
- Free Immunisations Sessions at Waminda House
- L2P Learner Driver Program / Young People / Volunteers
- Litter Gatherers Volunteers
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers
- Mobility and Accessibility
- Social Support Groups
- Rural Access
- Rural Outreach
- Volunteer Transport