Immunisations : Free Immunisations Sessions at Waminda HouseFree Immunisation sessions for vaccinations on the National Immunisation Program Schedule.The sessions will be held at Waminda Neighbourhood House at 19 Ballantine Street on the first Monday of every month (commencing Monday 3 June 2013) at 12:45pm to 1:30pm.
Parents and guardians please bring along your child's Health Record Book so that staff can record the immunisations.
No bookings required.
Contact DetailsMobile Immunisation Service
Ph: 1800 655-360
Site AddressFree Immunisation Session - Waminda
19 Ballintine Street
Benalla, Victoria 3672
Operating Days & TimesThe first Monday of every month (commencing Monday 3 June 2013) at 12:45pm to 1:30pm.
EligibilityAll members of the public
Age RangesNo age range - all welcome
Wheelchair Access ProvidedYes
Other services Offered by Benalla Rural City Council
- Benalla Live4Life Youth Mental Health Initiative
- BPACC volunteers
- Community Development
- Emergency Support
- Free Immunisation Services - Community Care
- L2P Learner Driver Program / Young People / Volunteers
- Litter Gatherers Volunteers
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers
- Mobility and Accessibility
- Social Support Groups
- Rural Access
- Rural Outreach
- Visitor Information Centre Volunteers
- Volunteer Transport