Accessible Facilities Available: Room HireActivity Room -Ideal venue for parties, family gatherings, social events, larger business meetings or courses.
Full kitchen facilities available.
Consulting Room - Suitable for business/private meetings.
Discounts apply for Not for Profit and community groups.
Contact DetailsMs Janet Symes
Ph: 03 5762 4528
Site AddressWaminda Community House
19 Ballantine Street
Benalla, Victoria 3672
Operating Days & TimesAll hours available for room hire.
FeesYes (enquiries to Waminda on 57624528)
Wheelchair Access ProvidedYes
Other services Offered by Waminda Community House Inc
- Cafe Club
- Computer Tutoring
- Bees Wax Wrap Making Workshops
- Sell Your Skills
- Jewellery Making and Repairs
- Mental Illness - GROW GROUP
- Supported Playgroup
- Homework Club
- Tax Help
- Community Garden
- AWAHS Medical Van
- Optical Super Store
- Waminda Volunteers
Other Services at this Site
- Vocational Education & Training
- Accessible Facilities Available
- Business Advice and Support to the Community
- Mental Health Services
- Child Care Services
- Education Programs
- Community and Neighbourhood Houses
- Outdoor Recreation and Leisure
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Health Services
- Community Health and Medical (Bulk Billing)
- Volunteering Services